20110130

Bicycle Roller Tricks and Tips - NO HANDS With Crash

Typically I try not to regurgitate my content too much, but I just stumbled on this one and like it quite a bit and would really like to share it with you, again. :) I say the word "Fixie" in there too, so this video is full of goodies from rolling no-handed, crashing with a camera on hand, to saying the word I refuse to use in reference to my fixed gear bike, yet find it easier to say with each passing day.


If you really liked the video, I am sure you can find the others in the related videos section, if that is too difficult, here are some links to some of my more notable moments. Enjoy!

The Water Bottle Exercise


The One Footed Exercise



SPECIAL FX PIP GREENSCREEN 1st EVER


This last video is from my knowledge, the first of it's kind in the history of film making, so take that Hollywood! ;P

-WCFTW

No comments:

Post a Comment