20110806

Komen - Ride For The Cure 2011


60 miler in 3:30, so far our best time on the bike, as for road touring times. Garmin Data:
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/104478208

Help us reach our goal of $500:
DONATE NOW!!
We need just a few more donations to make the 500 mark!

I want to sincerely and personally thank every one of you who contributed a donation for this cause, I understand it is a tough time for everybody financially these days. I have uploaded a 3 minute 30 second video briefly glimpsing some of the event as the day had progressed. I usually video record many bits of footage, but have just come off of having a broken wrist, things are slightly more difficult there.

I hope to keep you all posted by September of any further updates.

Thank you all so very much,

-Michael Lorenger
A.K.A. The Wannabecyclist


-WCFTW

No comments:

Post a Comment