20101215

Trainer Night at C to the F

Tonight was eventful and hopefully every wednesday shall be as well.

Here are my stats while riding my Gunnar Fastlane Two speed roller setup.

Gear: 34-52/18
Date: 2010/12/15
Distance: 30.00 mi
Duration: 1:42:10
Average: 17.6 mph
Heartrate: 143 average



I suppose we shall write a bit before capping the pen and closing the book. Tuesday evening I spent swapping out wheels with the Schwinn and removing my brakes. There is quite a bunch to do still to my Gunnar, as she is approaching the Two thousand mile Mark.
Technically she passed two-thousand miles tonight, and as for my goal of 200 miles per month, I need 111 in the next two days, dunno If I could do a century in one sitting on the rollers.

Anyway, I love my bicycle and am moving toward building yet another set of wheels for heavy off-road use, this way I can have a true all purpose bicycle, all at the swap of a wheel set. I'll have my stock for all purpose road use, a racing set, and a big 29'er set for winter. But this means I will need to change chain wheels to make a single speed temporary, for used for racing.

Anywho, this kinda explains my current ad-hoc setup for rollers. I must say, this isn't so bad as I had thought earlier, also after rolling a quick thirty, I am convinced that this is the way to go.

I love my Bike.

-WCFTW

Later on today I become an official RACING GREYHOUND and I am very excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment